Business Controller (f/m/x)Expired
Since 2012, kompany has been the international leader in global business verification, providing advanced solutions to financial institutions and corporations around the world for all their Business KYC (or KYB) needs. During this time we’ve expanded our international reach to serve over 50,000 customers across more than 100 countries.
kompany is headquartered in Vienna, Austria, where we are licensed as an Official Government Clearing House of the Austrian Registrar. This designation gives us a valued trusted status to support the continued expansion of our global network of official registers.
Our team has grown to include industry professionals from a wide range of disciplines, including many with compliance & KYC backgrounds and first-hand experience of the increasing challenges of managing due diligence processes today.
- Preparation and ongoing adjustment of budget and financial plans (budget, forecasts, cashflow, 4-year plan)
- Monthly reporting and Sales reporting
- Setting up of reports on operational KPIs
- Monitoring cost and performance
- Deviation and ad-hoc analysis
- Supporting in monthly closings
- Key User Business Intelligence (BI)
- Commercial training or business administration studies
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar position in an international setting
- Excellent command in English
- Ability to work in a highly autonomous role
- High affinity for numbers and technical understanding
- High sense of accountability and problem solving skills
- Ability to Work independently and as team
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working-model
- Great development opportunities due to growing organization
- Very international work environment
- Lunch vouchers
- Vienna city center location with very good connection to public transportation plus an annual ticket for Vienna (Öffi-ticket)
- Salary based on skills and previous experience (min. salary according to collective agreement €3,190 for 38,5h)
You can expect a dynamic work environment with great possibilities for future development as we have recently joined the Moody’s Analytics global team.
If you would like to be part of a rapidly growing, international team, we are very much looking forward to hearing from you!
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board