Business Data Analyst (f/m/x)Expired
Since 2012, kompany has been the international leader in global business verification, providing advanced solutions to financial institutions and corporations around the world for all their Business KYC (or KYB) needs. During this time we’ve expanded our international reach to serve over 50,000 customers across more than 100 countries.
kompany is headquartered in Vienna, Austria, where we are licensed as an Official Government Clearing House of the Austrian Registrar. This designation gives us a valued trusted status to support the continued expansion of our global network of official registers.
Our team has grown to include industry professionals from a wide range of disciplines, including many with compliance & KYC backgrounds and first-hand experience of the increasing challenges of managing due diligence processes today.
- Review the scope and content of given business analysis projects/tasks and define common standards
- Provide the Product Team with analysis and data driven recommendations to improve data depth and quality
- Perform data analysis of business information from various sources/systems
- Perform data quality assurance and review & continuous improvement of existing data mapping
- Provide technical support for Product Content Team and assessment of Country coverage integrations
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- University degree with Business, IT and/or Computer Science or equivalent background/ comparable work experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience, preferably with business information and related data
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Advanced technical skills, work experience with large databases and data mapping (excellent Microsoft Excel/Access skills)
- Very good documentation skills
- Exceptional analytical skills, result-oriented and structured approach to problem solving
- Experience in fast-paced and agile working environments
- Knowledge in KYC (‘Know Your Customer’) and AML (‘Anti Money Laundering’) is considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English;
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working-model
- Great development opportunities due to growing organization
- Very international work environment
- Lunch vouchers
- Vienna city center location with very good connection to public transportation plus an annual ticket for Vienna (Öffi-ticket)
- Salary based on skills and previous experience (min. salary according to collective agreement €50,600 for 38.5h/annum)
- You can expect a very dynamic, multicultural and start-up like work environment with great possibilities for future development as well as inspiring characters that are both hands-on and vision driven. We love to work in teams and foster knowledge exchange as well as good working relations!
If you would like to be part of a rapidly growing, international team, we are very much looking forward to hearing from you!
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board