Customer Service Expert (f/m/x)Expired
Since 2012, kompany has been the international leader in global business verification, providing advanced solutions to financial institutions and corporations around the world for all their Business KYC (or KYB) needs. During this time we’ve expanded our international reach to serve over 50,000 customers across more than 100 countries.
kompany is headquartered in Vienna, Austria, where we are licensed as an Official Government Clearing House of the Austrian Registrar. This designation gives us a valued trusted status to support the continued expansion of our global network of official registers.
Our team has grown to include industry professionals from a wide range of disciplines, including many with compliance & KYC backgrounds and first-hand experience of the increasing challenges of managing due diligence processes today.
The KYB Service Expert (Customer Service Expert) plays a key role in the daily interaction with kompany customers. She/he is responsible to support kompany’s global audience by providing solid solutions to services and support related requests. The KYB Service Expert focuses on the enterprise customer support and account management tasks, as well as on advanced KYB Assist requests. KYB Service Expert acts as a SPOC for dedicated VIP customers making sure that they can use our services quickly and effectively. Our organisation is continuing to grow and we are searching for a KYB Service Expert with experience in an international environment to support our Customer Service team.
- Manage incoming customer requests via email, phone and chat in multiple languages and as per defined timelines and specific internal processes
- Provide effective solutions to external and internal customers in a fast, accurate and reliable way
- Help achieving the team and kompany goals and support the other team members
- Advise customers on topics such as user account management, services, product specifics, country coverage, enhanced service usability
- Handle L1 LYC API support requests and coordinate further support steps (engagement of L2 & L3)
- Act as a SPOC for dedicated key customer accounts (ongoing product/services updates, newsletters, surveys, dedicated support, reporting etc.)
- Handle specific KYB Assists requests, extend, and improve the related knowledge base
- Engage in customer remediation projects
- Participate in internal team and kompany projects
- Close interaction and cooperation on customer topics and projects with the Sales & Product departments
- Deliver an outstanding and highly professional service quality; run the extra mile when needed.
- Excellent (C1/C2) written and spoken German and English are a must, any other Language is a great plus
- Excellent MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point)
- KYC/KYB process knowledge, AML regulations knowledge, CRM Tools experience are an advantage
- 2+ years in a similar role at an international company, preferably in the areas CS, KYC/KYB, AML
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to explain complex matters simply and to positively influence, persuade and negotiate. Skilled at establishing and maintaining relationships with people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Creative and problem-solving attitude with a proven customer focus and the ability to manage stress and situations under pressure.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working-model
- Great development opportunities due to growing organization
- Very international work environment
- Lunch vouchers
- Vienna city center location with very good connection to public transportation plus an annual ticket for Vienna (Öffi-ticket)
- Salary based on skills and previous experience (min. salary according to collective agreement €2.051 for 38,5h)
You can expect a very dynamic, multicultural and start-up like work environment with great possibilities for future development as well as inspiring characters that are both hands-on and vision driven. We love to work in teams and foster knowledge exchange as well as good working relations!
If you would like to be part of a rapidly growing, international team, we are very much looking forward to hearing from you!
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board