Jun IT Coordinator (f/m/x)Expired
Since 2012, kompany has been the international leader in global business verification, providing advanced solutions to financial institutions and corporations around the world for all their Business KYC (or KYB) needs. During this time we’ve expanded our international reach to serve over 50,000 customers across more than 100 countries.
kompany is headquartered in Vienna, Austria, where we are licensed as an Official Government Clearing House of the Austrian Registrar. This designation gives us a valued trusted status to support the continued expansion of our global network of official registers.
Our team has grown to include industry professionals from a wide range of disciplines, including many with compliance & KYC backgrounds and first-hand experience of the increasing challenges of managing due diligence processes today.
- You are the contact person for all internal IT questions (hardware, software)
- Solving IT user problems is part of your everyday work
- You take care of the professional IT onboarding of new colleagues in close cooperation with other international branches
- You are also responsible for the planning and execution of IT projects and their implementation
- Documentation and knowledge transfer of IT topics in the form of written guidelines and video tutorials.
- Supporting administration of various IT systems
What to bring
- You have completed HTL training and/or a degree with a sound technology and IT background.
- First professional experience in the IT sector (administration, end-user computing, IT support)
- You have extensive knowledge of various IT topics – macOS/Windows/Linux, Active Directory & Office 365, SharePoint, IT security, basic knowledge of Linux (basic bash and ssh) and network technology
- You speak excellent German and English
- You are characterized by a high level of problem-solving skills and an independent approach
- A high level of service orientation and friendly interaction with your internal and external colleagues are a matter of course for you
- You always demonstrate a high degree of flexibility and quickly find your way around a wide variety of IT systems
What you can expect
- We are a nice, dynamic team and operate in a very international working environment
- We offer a market-compliant gross monthly salary from €1,200 for 20 hours, depending on qualifications and experience
- You get meal vouchers worth € 8 / day
- Flexible working hours and the option of working from home are a matter of course for us
- Due to the further growth of the company, you can expect very good further development opportunities
You can expect a very dynamic, international working environment with exciting development opportunities. We enjoy working in teams and encourage the exchange of knowledge and good working relationships.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board