Product Owner (f/m/x)Expired
Since 2012, kompany has been the international leader in global business verification, providing advanced solutions to financial institutions and corporations around the world for all their Business KYC (or KYB) needs. During this time we’ve expanded our international reach to serve over 50,000 customers across more than 100 countries.
kompany is headquartered in Vienna, Austria, where we are licensed as an Official Government Clearing House of the Austrian Registrar. This designation gives us a valued trusted status to support the continued expansion of our global network of official registers.
Our team has grown to include industry professionals from a wide range of disciplines, including many with compliance & KYC backgrounds and first-hand experience of the increasing challenges of managing due diligence processes today.
- Work closely with the Product Managers and the development team for meeting delivery deadline
- Develop (detailed) specifications for product features and define backlog items which are easily digested and will guide our Agile software development team
- Identify & help solve product related issues as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Take ownership of pre-defined development projects, with a highlight on quality assurance and stakeholders communication
- Collate and action client and stakeholder feedback, assess value & shape requirements & prioritize stories to ensure work focus
- Showcase product features and enhancements
- Identify areas of improvement for the kompany portfolio products and the workflows
- 2+ years’ work experience in similar positions or University degree in Business and/or IT background
- Experience in working with international teams
- Understanding of software delivery lifecycle and agile methodologies
- A strong appetite for product testing, monitoring live service/product performance
- Listening and reacting to foreseen issues fast and continuously, adjusting the course or raising an alarm
- Collaborative and communicative, “Can do” attitude
- Good documentation and communication skills
- Strong presentation, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Fluency in English
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working-model
- Great development opportunities due to growing organization
- Very international work environment
- Lunch vouchers 8 EUR /day
- Vienna city center location with very good connection to public transportation plus an annual ticket for Vienna (Öffi-ticket)
- Salary based on skills and previous experience (min. salary according to collective agreement € 50,600/year for 38.5h)
You can expect a dynamic work environment with great possibilities for future development, as we have recently joined the Moody’s Analytics global team.
If you would like to be part of a rapidly growing, international team, we are very much looking forward to hearing from you!
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board