Product Owner / Product Manager (f/m/x)Expired
Since 2012, kompany has been the international leader in global business verification, providing advanced solutions to financial institutions and corporations around the world for all their Business KYC (or KYB) needs. During this time we’ve expanded our international reach to serve over 50,000 customers across more than 100 countries.
kompany is headquartered in Vienna, Austria, where we are licensed as an Official Government Clearing House of the Austrian Registrar. This designation gives us a valued trusted status to support the continued expansion of our global network of official registers.
Our team has grown to include industry professionals from a wide range of disciplines, including many with compliance & KYC backgrounds and first-hand experience of the increasing challenges of managing due diligence processes today.
- Actively shape the product range of the company, working with external and internal customers, and take ownership of complete areas of the kompany product portfolio.
- Develop (detailed) specifications for product features and define backlog items which are easily digested and will guide our Agile software development team.
- Collate and action client and stakeholder feedback, assess value & shape requirements & prioritize user stories & epics to ensure work focus.
- Work closely with the development team and actively act as the Product Voice in our Scrum process.
- Showcase product features and enhancements.
- Identify & help solve product related issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- 2+ years’ work experience in relevant product positions or University degree in Business and/or IT background .
- Experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner of an agile development team
- Experience in working with international teams
- Understanding of software delivery lifecycle and agile methodologies
- Collaborative and communicative , “Can do” attitude
- Fluency in English
- Working experience in payment industries or KYC processes would be an advantage
- A strong appetite for product testing, monitoring live service/product performance and reporting on KPI’s
- Good documentation skills of requirements for the elaboration of epics & features into user stories & implementable items
You can expect an exciting environment where work is not just work, inside a great team with hands-on mentality!
For legal reasons we are required to state the minimum annual salary, according to the applicable collective bargaining agreement, which is EUR 43,400 for this role. The actual remuneration is however subject to your experience and qualifications.
If you would like to be part of a rapidly growing, international team, we are very much looking forward to hearing from you!
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board