Project Manager (f/m/x)Expired
Since 2012, kompany has been the international leader in global business verification, providing advanced solutions to financial institutions and corporations around the world for all their Business KYC (or KYB) needs. During this time we’ve expanded our international reach to serve over 50,000 customers across more than 100 countries.
kompany is headquartered in Vienna, Austria, where we are licensed as an Official Government Clearing House of the Austrian Registrar. This designation gives us a valued trusted status to support the continued expansion of our global network of official registers.
Our team has grown to include industry professionals from a wide range of disciplines, including many with compliance & KYC backgrounds and first-hand experience of the increasing challenges of managing due diligence processes today.
- Definition, documentation and successful completion of complex projects, ensuring project quality, change control and risk management processes are maintained.
- Monitor and control resources, revenue and capital costs against the project budget.
- Manage clients and key stakeholders in the financial industry sector throughout the project lifecycle.
- Previous experience of project management in a high-growth digital company (RegTech or FinTech background is a plus)
- Proven track record (3-5 years) for planning, executing, controlling and closing a diverse range of projects (e.g. small/large/complex) and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Independent team player with strong ability to decide, execute, communicate and connect people
- Collaborative approach with strong communication and organizational skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- A customer-oriented personality
- Conflict facilitation & problem solving skills
- A flexible and hands-on approach
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working-model
- Great development opportunities due to growing organization
- Very international work environment
- Lunch vouchers
- Vienna city center location with very good connection to public transportation plus an annual ticket for Vienna (Öffi-ticket)
- Salary based on skills and previous experience (min. salary according to collective agreement €44,660 for 38,5h/annum)
You can expect a very dynamic, multicultural and start-up like work environment with great possibilities for future development as well as inspiring characters that are both hands-on and vision driven. We love to work in teams and foster knowledge exchange as well as good working relations!
If you would like to be part of a rapidly growing, international team, we are very much looking forward to hearing from you!
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board