Sales & Business Development Manager (f/m/x)Expired
Since 2012, kompany has been the international leader in global business verification, providing advanced solutions to financial institutions and corporations around the world for all their Business KYC (or KYB) needs. During this time we’ve expanded our international reach to serve over 50,000 customers across more than 100 countries.
kompany is headquartered in Vienna, Austria, where we are licensed as an Official Government Clearing House of the Austrian Registrar. This designation gives us a valued trusted status to support the continued expansion of our global network of official registers.
Our team has grown to include industry professionals from a wide range of disciplines, including many with compliance & KYC backgrounds and first-hand experience of the increasing challenges of managing due diligence processes today.
- Identify and win clients from initial contact to closing contracts.
- Deal with all aspects of the sales cycle of our SaaS and API services.
- Execute complex, multi-party sales in highly consultative manner.
- Ensure alignment with customer needs and business requirements and work closely with Product Management and the Customer Service Team.
- Support clients technically and upsell new products.
- Proven track record in IT Sales
- Know-how in the finance and/or the payment sector
- Team player with high level of commitment and motivation
- Experience in managing multiple streams in high growth environments
- Hands-on approach to professional challenges
- Experience in fast-paced and agile working environments
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English; proficiency in German is an asset
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working model
- Centrally located office with very good connection to public transportation
- International development and career opportunities
- Salary based on skills and experience (min. €3600/month + commission)
You can expect a very dynamic, multicultural and start-up like work environment with great possibilities for future development as well as inspiring characters that are both hands-on and vision driven. We love to work in teams and foster knowledge exchange as well as good working relations!
If you would like to be part of a rapidly growing, international team, we are very much looking forward to hearing from you!
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board