Sales Manager DACH (f/m/x)Expired
Since 2012, kompany has been the international leader in global business verification, providing advanced solutions to financial institutions and corporations around the world for all their Business KYC (or KYB) needs. During this time we’ve expanded our international reach to serve over 50,000 customers across more than 100 countries.
kompany is headquartered in Vienna, Austria, where we are licensed as an Official Government Clearing House of the Austrian Registrar. This designation gives us a valued trusted status to support the continued expansion of our global network of official registers.
Our team has grown to include industry professionals from a wide range of disciplines, including many with compliance & KYC backgrounds and first-hand experience of the increasing challenges of managing due diligence processes today.
To grow our existing international team in Vienna, we are looking for a talented and dynamic Sales Manager DACH (f/m/x)
- Identify and win clients from initial contact to closing contracts.
- Manage and grow existing key accounts across client organization
- Deal with all aspects of the sales cycle of our SaaS and Cloud services
- Negotiate complex, multi-departmental enterprise sales in a highly consultative manner
- Ensure alignment with customer needs and business requirements and work closely with Product Management and the Customer Service Team
- Support clients and upsell new products
- At least 3-5 years Sales experience in the finance and/or the payment sector
- Proven track record in IT Sales
- Team player with high level of commitment and motivation
- Very good communications and negotiation skills
- Experience in managing multiple streams in high growth environments
- Hands-on approach to professional challenges
- Experience in fast-paced and agile working environments
- German speaker (C2 or native), fluent in English
- A fun scale-up environment with a company and a sector that are both rapidly growing
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working model
- Vienna city center location with very good connection to public transportation
- International development and career opportunities
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience (we have to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement: €3618/month + commission)
You can expect a very dynamic, multicultural and start-up like work environment with great possibilities for future development as well as inspiring characters that are both hands-on and vision driven. We love to work in teams and foster knowledge exchange as well as good working relations!
If you would like to be part of a rapidly growing, international team, we are very much looking forward to hearing from you!
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board