Sales Manager UK (f/m/x)Expired
Since 2012, kompany has been the international leader in global business verification, providing advanced solutions to financial institutions and corporations around the world for all their Business KYC (or KYB) needs. During this time we’ve expanded our international reach to serve over 50,000 customers across more than 100 countries.
kompany is headquartered in Vienna, Austria, where we are licensed as an Official Government Clearing House of the Austrian Registrar. This designation gives us a valued trusted status to support the continued expansion of our global network of official registers.
Our team has grown to include industry professionals from a wide range of disciplines, including many with compliance & KYC backgrounds and first-hand experience of the increasing challenges of managing due diligence processes today.
- Identify and win clients, from initial contact to closing contracts
- Manage and grow existing key accounts
- Deal with all aspects of the sales cycle for our SaaS and Cloud services
- Negotiate complex, multi-departmental enterprise opportunities in a highly consultative manner
- Ensure alignment between customer needs and business requirements and the kompany Product Management and the Customer Service Teams
- Support clients and upsell new products
- At least 3-5 years Sales experience in the finance and/or the payment sector
- Proven track record in IT or SaaS Sales
- Team player with high level of commitment and motivation
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Experience managing multiple work streams in high growth environments
- Hands-on approach to professional challenges
- Experience in fast-paced and agile working environments
- A fun and fast moving environment with a company, and in a sector, that are both growing rapidly
- Currently working from your home office, with travel to client meetings and events when required
- International development and career opportunities
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
This is an exciting time at kompany and we are looking for agile, creative and talented professionals to help us grow the business. You can expect a very dynamic, multicultural, and team-oriented work environment where you’ll have great opportunities for development and the chance to work alongside innovative, inspiring and hands on colleagues.
If you would like to be part of an international team, we are very much looking forward to hearing from you! Please send your application to [email protected]
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board