Senior Business Information Specialist
Since 2012, kompany has been the international leader in global business verification, providing advanced solutions to financial institutions and corporations around the world for all their Business KYC (or KYB) needs. During this time we’ve expanded our international reach to serve over 50,000 customers across more than 100 countries.
kompany is headquartered in Vienna, Austria, where we are licensed as an Official Government Clearing House of the Austrian Registrar. This designation gives us a valued trusted status to support the continued expansion of our global network of official registers.
Our team has grown to include industry professionals from a wide range of disciplines, including many with compliance & KYC backgrounds and first-hand experience of the increasing challenges of managing due diligence processes today.
Founded in 2012, kompany is the global RegTech platform for business verification and Business KYC (KYB) for anti-money laundering compliance. Our clients include international financial institutions, payment providers, insurers, Banking-as-a-Service platforms and other regulated companies. Headquartered in Vienna, Austria, we also have offices in London, New York and Singapore, and are looking for exceptional new talent to join our growing team in Vienna.
To grow our existing international team, we are looking for a talented and dynamic
Senior Business Information Specialist (f/m/x)
- Senior analytical support to the Head of Product Content & Regulatory Compliance
- Research of business information worldwide with a focus on commercial registers and tax authorities
- Interaction with government authorities globally to expand business information coverage
- Validation of data as part of various projects
- Preparation of internal and external product trainings
- Preparation of recurring reportsDESIRED SKILLS:
- Minimum of 5 years experience with business information and related data
- Subject matter expertise in KYC (‘Know Your Customer’) and AML (‘Anti Money Laundering’) Directives
- Understanding of data flows and business processes
- University degree with Business and/or IT background (or comparable work experience)
- Experience in fast-paced and agile working environments
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured approach to problem solving
- Team player with high level of commitment and motivation
- A degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in a similar B2B marketing role
- Proven record of improving a strong B2B marketing function, possibly within a start or scale-up environment
- Ideally familiar with the worlds of RegTech and FinTech
- Attractive package based on skills and experience
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home role initially
- Centrally located office with very good connection to public transportation (post pandemic) in Vienna or home office in the UK
- Collective bargaining agreement salary of min € 45.000,00 for full-time (38,5 h)
If you would like to be part of a rapidly growing, international team, we are very much looking forward to hearing from you!