Software Developer (f/m/x)Expired
Since 2012, kompany has been the international leader in global business verification, providing advanced solutions to financial institutions and corporations around the world for all their Business KYC (or KYB) needs. During this time we’ve expanded our international reach to serve over 50,000 customers across more than 100 countries.
kompany is headquartered in Vienna, Austria, where we are licensed as an Official Government Clearing House of the Austrian Registrar. This designation gives us a valued trusted status to support the continued expansion of our global network of official registers.
Our team has grown to include industry professionals from a wide range of disciplines, including many with compliance & KYC backgrounds and first-hand experience of the increasing challenges of managing due diligence processes today.
To grow our existing international team, we are looking for talented and dynamic
Software Developer (f/m/x)
- Design, data modelling, coding, configuration, testing, and documentation of applications and reports to meet defined product needs.
- End-to-end management of small-scale product delivery and maintenance releases.
- Liaise with local data providers in different countries and implement the interface to the company’s core systems.
- 2nd level technical support.
- Interaction with, extension and monitoring automation of infrastructural components.
- Knowledge of data structures, client-server architecture, parallel computing, message passing.
- Knowledge of usability and accessibility best practices, specifically W3C.
- First track record of delivering software to required quality and within agreed time constraints.
- Initial experience of providing operational support.
- Initial experience with Agile Software Engineering Methodologies.
- Initial experience in CI/CD, API integration, API development including Restful and SOAP APIs, API maintenance, web crawling, web scraping and cloud computing.
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working model
- office in the centre of Vienna very close to the technical university
- lunch vouchers and other benefits
- Salary based on skills and experience (min. 45,000/year)
You can expect a very dynamic, multicultural and start-up like work environment with great possibilities for future development as well as inspiring characters that are both hands-on and vision driven. We love to work in teams and foster knowledge exchange as well as good working relations!
If you would like to be part of a rapidly growing, international team, we are very much looking forward to hearing from you!
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board