Technical Sales Manager (f/m/x)
Since 2012, kompany has been the international leader in global business verification, providing advanced solutions to financial institutions and corporations around the world for all their Business KYC (or KYB) needs. During this time we’ve expanded our international reach to serve over 50,000 customers across more than 100 countries.
kompany is headquartered in Vienna, Austria, where we are licensed as an Official Government Clearing House of the Austrian Registrar. This designation gives us a valued trusted status to support the continued expansion of our global network of official registers.
Our team has grown to include industry professionals from a wide range of disciplines, including many with compliance & KYC backgrounds and first-hand experience of the increasing challenges of managing due diligence processes today.
- Identify the technical needs of the customer and suggest appropriate kompany products
- Explain complex technical information to customers in a way that is easily understandable.
- Deal with all aspects of the sales cycle of our SaaS and Cloud services
- Negotiate complex, multi-departmental enterprise sales in a highly consultative manner
- Manage and grow existing key accounts across client organization
- Ensure alignment between customer needs and products’ roadmaps by working closely with Product Management and the Customer Service Team
- At least 3-5 years of Technical Sales or IT Consultancy experience
- Technical knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of how SaaS integration works.
- Experience in managing multiple streams in high growth environments
- Team player with high level of commitment and motivation
- Very good communications and negotiation skills
- Hands-on approach to professional challenges
- Experience in fast-paced and agile working environments
- Fluent in English. German and other languages are of an advantage
- A fun scale-up environment with a company and a sector that are both rapidly growing
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working model (partial remote work)
- Vienna city center location with very good connection to public transportation plus an annual season ticket for Vienna (Jahreskarte)
- Monthly Edenred redeemable food vouchers
- International development and career opportunities
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience (we have to state the minimum salary according to the IT collective agreement: € 3,190 gross/month + commission)
- Experienced and supportive colleagues and management team
You can expect a very dynamic, multicultural and start-up like work environment with great possibilities for future development as well as inspiring characters that are both hands-on and vision driven. We love to work in teams and foster knowledge exchange as well as good working relations.
If you would like to be part of a rapidly growing, international team, we are very much looking forward to hearing from you!