We work differently because today’s world works differently. Our global team works across timezones and cultures to help businesses connect with their customers.
In This Position You Will:
We are looking to hire an Accounts Assistant on a temporary basis of 2 months. The successful candidate will have a high degree of accuracy and integrity. They will be committed, proactive and have initiative, with the great desire to perform their duty to a high standard. Ethical, genuine, and helpful with the view of perfecting the finance function within a team. Knowledgeable, experienced and a good communicator, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Processing of all the invoices and setting up the payments for further approval
- Accruals, prepayments, fixed and intangible asset management
- Preparation and submission of the VAT returns
- AP and AR functions, including the postings into our internal software
- Making sure the P/L is complete for the managerial reports
- Dealing with external payroll provider and postings of the monthly payroll journal
- Staff expenses management
- Part qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Exposure to cryptocurrency transactions is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Involvement with the UK and Foreign subsidiaries operations
- IT proficiency. NetSuite work experience is preferred
- Problem solver, team player, ability to work alone, dedicated, self-motivated, detail orientated
Benefits & Rewards:
We reward talent and dedication and value our employees, as such we are proud to offer a highly competitive benefits and rewards package.
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health care
- Life Insurance coverage up to 4 times annual salary
- Health Cash Plan
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Competitive annual leave allowance of 25 days + Statutory UK Public Holidays
- In office social events and wellbeing initiatives
We at Lightning Sharks, foster a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the citizens we serve. We are a proud equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all candidates, irrespective of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Similarly, and in accordance with the Equality Act 2010 we prohibit the less favourable treatment of an employee or job applicant on the grounds that they are perceived to have one or more of these characteristics.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board