Content Marketing Writer (Junior/Intermediate)
We work differently because today’s world works differently. Our global team works across timezones and cultures to help businesses connect with their customers.
Who we are
Working with clients in fintech, blockchain and hospitality, Lightning Sharks offer our clients a full range of media services including content creation, SEO, social media management, PR, lifecycle and marketing automation, web/mobile development, video production, creative design, and business strategy.
We build and execute strategies to enable clients and our own internal teams to capitalise on opportunities, break through barriers to growth, and lead our respective fields. We celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and create magic.
What makes you stand out
This is an exciting opportunity for a junior or mid-level content marketing writer to join our dynamic team. You will have strong SEO writing skills, some experience in using HubSpot’s software and methodology and a keen interest in blockchain technology.
We will count on you to
You will be working with one of our largest clients to deliver on an ambitious content agenda, covering a quickly growing segment of the digital asset and blockchain space. As a Content Marketing Writer, you will help develop and implement the content strategy and follow the brand’s tone of voice. Over time you will help to measure and optimise the performance of your content and become involved in campaign management.
This is a very hands-on, collaborative role which will give you the opportunity to develop your skills and gain experience in every aspect of content marketing including strategy, growth hacking, campaign management, automation and optimisation.
Who we think would be a good fit
Your passion, innovation, integrity, curiosity and professionalism will set you apart and you will value accountability, respect, teamwork and excellence.
- You will have proven, high quality content writing skills – SEO blogs, emails, eBooks, social media copy
- You will come from a technology-related industry or background
- Editorial experience and a university or college degree (or similar qualification) is needed as we want someone with a journalistic / research-based approach to writing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must for this role
- You will be a great fit for this role if you are driven, conscientious and organised
- Being familiar with HubSpot’s inbound marketing methodology and software would be ideal