We work differently because today’s world works differently. Our global team works across timezones and cultures to help businesses connect with their customers.
The successful candidate will be working with one of our agency’s largest clients to deliver on an ambitious content agenda, covering a quickly growing segment of the digital asset and blockchain space.
This is a hands-on role, with duties covering the entire content creation process. The successful candidate should be as confident pitching, interviewing, writing and producing an original piece, as they would be working with a junior journalist to develop and perfect a story of their own.
The Deputy Editor vacancy would be a great fit for a journalist looking to take on more editorial and management responsibilities, or an existing editor with a desire to rebalance their editing load and get back to doing more writing; this role offers a great mix of both.
- Work with the Head of Content to develop the overall content strategy
- Create and oversee the day-to-day management of the content calendar
- Propose and develop ideas for coverage and stories
- Research and write stories in a range of formats, from short news article to full-length feature pieces
- Copy-edit and review outgoing copy and editorial
- Strong technical written communication and editorial skills.
- Ability to write in an engaging manner for different audiences and across different topics.
- Demonstrated experience producing content in a range of formats.
- Creative and proactive in proposing new story angles and ideas.
- High attention to detail and ability to operate in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience working with freelance journalists and remote writers
- Confident working with and analysing data
- Proven project management and organisational skills
- Background in technology or finance
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board