PR Senior Account Manager
We work differently because today’s world works differently. Our global team works across timezones and cultures to help businesses connect with their customers.
What makes you stand out
This is an incredible opportunity for a highly experienced and successful PR Senior Account Manager with a passion for digital assets, cryptocurrency or blockchain technology. You will live and breathe media relations, have a strong network of contacts and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic and constantly evolving environment. With plenty of scope for progression, we are looking for someone to come in make this role their own.
We will count on you to
We work with leading industry names, helping our clients stay front of mind. You will be working as part of a tight-knit, senior team, where everyone is responsible for delivering coverage for clients. As the PR Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing PR campaigns and media relations end to end, from developing the strategy to implementation, outreach and reporting
- Reviewing client announcements/news, data, trends and translating them into impactful media stories
- Identifying proactive and reactive opportunities (media monitoring)
- Developing press-worthy assets (releases/pitches)
- Pitching to senior journalists to secure editorial coverage
- Nurturing relationships with key media via regular dialogue/meetings
- Managing and developing media lists
Who we think would be a good fit
Your passion, innovation, integrity, curiosity and professionalism will set you apart and you will value accountability, respect, teamwork and excellence to ensure our clients stand out and get noticed.
- Experience: You will have proven media relations experience, working in a PR agency with technology or blockchain clients
- Network: You will have a strong black book of technology, business, blockchain/cryptocurrency contacts
- Skills: Exceptional writing and communication skills, with the ability to grab attention
- Confidence: You will have plenty of responsibility and client-facing work from the off, so don’t be afraid to get stuck in
- Media: Knowing as much as you can about the UK media landscape, news cycles and topical opportunities will serve you well in this role
- Stakeholder management: Strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrable experience working with demanding stakeholders and winning them over, is a must