We work differently because today’s world works differently. Our global team works across timezones and cultures to help businesses connect with their customers.
We are looking for a bright, dynamic, motivated self-starter who is seeking a collaborative and fast-paced environment. You will be working closely with PR Director and the PR team to drive the media agenda for a leading individual in the digital currency and blockchain fields.
Personal Publicist for high profile, often controversial, individual in the bitcoin and blockchain field. Previous experience of managing the personal profile of a prominent individual is essential. This person will be required to manage all personal media requests, speaker requests and media comment, reacting and evaluating incoming requests, identifying and managing new opportunities while working within the wider agency and closely collaborating with associated organisations and individuals. The successful candidate will be robust, resilient, a quick learner, and adaptable.
We are looking to hire an experienced, capable, collaborative and hardworking publicist to focus on the PR, media relations and overall management of the public profile for one of our main, high-profile clients. If you’re hard-working and dedicated and excited by working at the forefront of new technology with those who are defining and leading it, this role could be an ideal fit for you!
- Dedicated to one individual client
- Manage all proactive and reactive media requests for this individual working alongside the wider agency PR team
- Create effective proactive publicity plans for client
- Pitch stories and ideas to media outlets on behalf of the client
- Arrange and manage publicity opportunities such as speaking engagements, appearances and interviews
- Draft talking points for the client and help them prepare for press visits, conferences and interviews
- Build and maintain successful relationships with the media and other outlets
- Oversee social media activity to ensure that the client is viewed in a positive light at all times
- Manage day to day relations with media and other platforms
- Promote the client and eco-system image in a successful manner
- Degree in PR, journalism or similar preferred
- Proven experience working as a publicist in a high profile, closely scrutinised environment is essential. Candidates with a news-based, journalistic background will also be considered
- Quick learner and keen interest in bitcoin and blockchain
- Impeccable interpersonal and social skills
- Highly skilled in negotiation and influencing
- Efficient multitasking and time management abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional debating and public speaking abilities
- Resilient, flexible and adaptable approach
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board