Recruitment & Training ManagerExpired
We work differently because today’s world works differently. Our global team works across timezones and cultures to help businesses connect with their customers.
This role has a dual purpose:
- coordination and delivery of our L&D, promoting our learning culture within Lightning Sharks by increasing the level of relevant skills and knowledge through the provision of a range of activities.
- manage and oversee the recruitment and selection process for the Lightning Sharks, ensuring a highly effective attraction approach, maximizing the profile of the Lightning Sharks brand from an employment perspective, and to secure best available talent for our team.
- Deliver training to team members
- Onboarding and induction
- Evaluate feedback, identify gaps in training and areas of weakness
- Identify specific training needs
- Create bespoke training packages
- Plan, schedule and implement training programs to meet the needs of individuals
- Produce and maintain training materials
- Keep all training media in sync
- Assess the quality and impact of the training
- Work closely with Departmental Heads to ensure a highly effective and timely recruitment process is in place and executed.
- Manage all web-based recruitment, including displaying current vacancies, screening and selecting applications, and overlooking the talent pool.
- Organize and actively participate in job interviews, ensuring a great candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Assist with ensuring that the appropriate right to work and immigration paperwork checks are being undertaken at the recruitment stage and are being reported in accordance with company policies and legislative requirements to ensure full compliance.
- Proactive talent pipe lining
- Assist the Senior HR Manager in providing a highly effective human resources advice and guidance service to all departments within Lightning Sharks.
- Strong technical written communication skills.
- Able to advise and lead on best practice and improvements/tools
- Proven track record of professional experience delivering or coordinating learning activity, both face-to-face & virtual
- Experience using/working with multiple learning technologies, including e-learning, blended programmes, virtual classrooms (Microsoft Teams) and social learning
- Confident communicator with the ability to build and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders at all levels
- Intuitive and empathetic, able to relate to others and build rapport
- Highly organised, capable of managing multiple priorities successfully
- High attention to detail
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board