We work differently because today’s world works differently. Our global team works across timezones and cultures to help businesses connect with their customers.
Who we are
Working with clients in fintech, blockchain and hospitality, Lightning Sharks offer our clients a full range of media services including content creation, SEO, social media management, PR, lifecycle and marketing automation, web/mobile development, video production, creative design, and business strategy.
We build and execute strategies to enable clients and our own internal teams to capitalise on opportunities, break through barriers to growth, and lead our respective fields. We celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and create magic.
What makes you stand out
The Sales Executive is integral to supporting business growth for our internal clients and brands. Working directly with the Head of Sales and Marketing, you will be highly driven and motivated to attract new advertisers and conference sponsors by utilising your existing network, cultivating new leads and bringing in new business.
Operating in the exciting blockchain sector, this role offers an incredible opportunity for an experienced sales professional to own, nurture and develop business relationships in a growing industry. You will flourish in an ever-changing and fast-paced agency that is dedicated to helping our clients change the world and your gravitas and engaging style will set you apart.
We will count on you to
The Sales Executive will be responsible for:
- Identifying potential clients and closing new business to hit sales targets.
- Negotiating and maximising the potential of all sales transactions.
- Utilising the full mix of telephone, email and when required, face-to-face sales channels (this will be mostly a telephone/email/virtual sales role).
- Providing input into the content and format of the conference, ensuring it stays relevant to the clients and organisations we serve.
- Building strong market knowledge through monitoring websites, reading publications, researching, speaking to people within the industry, attending events etc.
- Attending events and conferences to build and nurture relationships and ideally achieve on-site re-booking.
- Ensuring exceptionally high levels of customer service, going the extra mile to make our clients feel valued.
Who we think would be a good fit
Your passion, innovation, integrity, curiosity and professionalism will set you apart and you will value accountability, respect, teamwork and excellence to ensure our clients stand out and get noticed.
- Proven advertising and sponsorship sales experience.
- Highly driven, motivated, confident and strong self-starter.
- Exceptional negotiation and closing skills.
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Emotionally intelligent with well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly creative with the ability to offer fresh perspective and new ideas.
- Flexible, adaptable and able to thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board