We work differently because today’s world works differently. Our global team works across timezones and cultures to help businesses connect with their customers.
The Producer/Writer is responsible for producing, writing and managing videos and animation assets for the brand/client’s multi-platform channels. Apart from the core tasks, you are also in charge of the video publishing calendar, production plans and leading the brand/client’s journey from ideation to publishing. There is also an opportunity to be assigned in different international events to cover and produce content on. You must be a natural leader, decision-maker, and an excellent communicator.
The Producer/Writer will work with a new technology. You will be genuinely interested in taking a deep dive into the world of Blockchain and other emerging technologies. Don’t worry if this is a new area for you – we’re looking for someone with the journalistic and management skills to get to grips with the subject and to find the engaging elements that make it accessible to wider audiences. You’ll soon discover there are many interesting characters in the space, working towards using technology to make the world a better place.
Our teams are based in London and Manila, composed of reporters, producers, writers, videographers, animators, and editors who pump out great content in the form of multiplatform videos, written articles, social captions, short/long form documentaries and factual series, interviews, event coverage and social media contents. The role reports to the Head of Production, working closely with content, editorial, and creative teams as well as clients outside the team.
- Work closely with Head of the Production and fellow senior producers to ensure seamless workflow, resources are maximized, tasks are strategically distributed, and there is sufficient foresight on team strategies and plans
- Write video and animation scripts, interview questions, social media captions, and produce contents for the client’s biggest campaigns and top initiatives
- Create production plan and short-list for filming events
- Source and coordinate local camera teams and be able to remotely produce and film based on approved production plan
- Represent the Production team and participate in production, editorial, marketing, and creative meetings and intakes
- Create monthly video publishing calendar based on tactical briefs and team resources
- Manage the client YouTube accounts and monitor publishing schedule based on the approved calendar
- Coordinate filming itinerary, book interviewees, formulate/approve interview questions and conduct/direct interviews, b-rolls, and other filming requirements
- Internally approve client videos and deliver assets for client review and approval
- Find new ways of presenting visuals and stories especially the difficult technical concepts to make them easier to understand
- Gain a broad understanding of digital currency and blockchain technology, its key players, history, competitions, and related emerging industries
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience in a supervisory production role, whether in TV/news or a more commercial environment (a creative agency background is a plus)
- A track record of generating brilliant ideas and engaging content, resulting in high quality output and audience interaction
- Demonstrable ability to write scripts, produce video and social contents, and manage them on highly competitive social media platforms like YouTube
- Some hands-on video production skills, such as camera operation and/or editing (vlogging experience is a plus)
- Attention to detail, especially on aspects of audio-visual, branding, logistics and facts
- A team player with great communication skills
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact well with senior business executives, technical professionals, and government officials and their staff
- Good time management, organisation, planning and project management skills
- Highly flexible and able to work efficiently across different time zones
- Agile, quick thinking and able to adapt to fast-changing priorities
- Highly resilient and able to manage multiple priorities in a demanding, deadline driven environment
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board