Social Media ManagerExpired
We work differently because today’s world works differently. Our global team works across timezones and cultures to help businesses connect with their customers.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, Bitcoin Association, for a Social Media Manager with strong writing skills, who’s looking to join a fast-paced business with exposure to work across international markets.
Bitcoin Association is the global industry organisation that works to advance the growth and adoption of Bitcoin SV as both a digital currency and global enterprise blockchain.
The successful Social Media Manager will help develop and implement the social media strategy, setting the tone of voice and creating opportunities online. This is a very hands on, collaborative role and you will very much be involved across the board from strategy to best practice to copywriting and social posting.
You will work closely with those in the wider social and marketing team and may also be called upon to lend your expertise in the development of content across other digital platforms such as blogs, websites and podcasts.
What You’ll Do
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily, (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Monitor web traffic metrics.
- Collaborate with other teams, like Creative, Video and Editorial to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and YouTube layout). Specific expertise & experience on Linkedin & Twitter is preferred.
- Identify and engage with key social influencers to create beneficial relationships and grow the brands.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like creative concepts and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
What We’re Looking for
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager, PR or in a similar role.
- B2B experience.
- Demonstrated achievements in Social Media Strategy through KPIs.
- Experience in the Technology Industry.
- LinkedIn and Twitter experience.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Detail-oriented mindset.
- Ability to write clear, persuasive, and original copy to be pushed out on all social media platforms.
- Knowledge of keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Personal experience and interest in Bitcoin, digital currency and/or blockchain technology.
- Previous experience in finance or technology-related fields.
About Bitcoin Association
Bitcoin Association is the Switzerland-based global industry organisation that works to advance business on the Bitcoin SV blockchain. It brings together essential components of the Bitcoin SV ecosystem – enterprises, start-up ventures, developers, merchants, exchanges, service providers, blockchain transaction processors (miners), and others – working alongside them, as well as in a representative capacity, to drive further use of the Bitcoin SV blockchain and uptake of the BSV digital currency.
The Association works to build a regulation-friendly ecosystem that fosters lawful conduct while facilitating innovation using all aspects of Bitcoin technology. More than a digital currency and blockchain, Bitcoin is also a network protocol; just like Internet protocol, it is the foundational rule set for an entire data network. The Association supports the use of the original Bitcoin protocol to operate the world’s single blockchain on Bitcoin SV.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board