Account Executive – DACH
We are the catalysts enabling crypto companies — trailblazers and disruptors which are pushing the boundaries of innovation — to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals, entities, and services may transact with crypto safely.
About Merkle Science
Merkle Science envisions a world powered by crypto. We are creating the infrastructure necessary to ensure the safe and healthy growth of this market, now at a $2 Trillion market cap. We are trailblazers and disruptors who are pushing the boundaries of innovation — to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals and corporations can transact with crypto safely.
Backed by leading venture capital firms, we enable businesses to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals, entities, and services may transact with crypto safely. Our solutions provide next-generation crypto threat detection, risk management, and compliance for businesses, banks, and government agencies. We are a global company with offices in Singapore, London, Bangalore, and New York.
The candidate can be based in London, Zurich/Zug or Berlin based on their preference.
What will you do?
- Be Part of the initial team in Europe and will lead strategic expansion into the DACH region.
- Work closely with other business services support groups, including sales support and marketing personnel.
- Conduct sales needs analysis with new and prospective customers, including the development of client-centric product solutions.
- Be responsible for achieving a monthly unit quota in sales across our compliance products for blockchain companies and financial institutions.
- Design, develop, and deliver sales proposals and presentations on product benefits.
- Self-generate leads by contacting prospective clients by telephone, cold call premise visits, networking, and industry events.
- Maintain all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information.
- Attend all sales meetings and training sessions as required by management.
What makes you a great addition to the team?
- Fluent in English and German.
- At least 2-4 years of prior sales experience.
- Prior startup experience or experience at a boutique firm is a big plus.
- Previous compliance/finance/blockchain experience is a big plus.
- Proven sales track record.
- Exceptionally strong relationship and people management capabilities.
- A creative problem solver, results driven and self-motivated.
- Possesses a resilient personality and reacts well under pressure.
- High emotional intelligence and independent thinker.
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise workload and use time effectively.
- Ability to handle changing requirements and unforeseen problems rapidly and positively.
Well Being, Compensation and Benefits
We care about your well-being. Along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, learning & development initiatives and hours that are designed to provide work/life balance. We regularly host team-building sessions and encourage discussions around mental health.
We reward talent and believe in acknowledging people for their contributions. We offer industry-leading compensation, along with generous equity. As a rapidly growing business, there are endless opportunities to grow your career with Merkle Science.