Account Executive – Europe RegionExpired
We are the catalysts enabling crypto companies — trailblazers and disruptors which are pushing the boundaries of innovation — to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals, entities, and services may transact with crypto safely.
What will you do?
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Be Part of the initial team in Europe and will lead strategic expansion into the DACH region
- Work closely with other business services support groups, including sales support and marketing personnel
- Conduct sales needs analysis with new and prospective customers, including the development of client-centric product solutions.
- Be responsible for achieving a monthly unit quota in sales across our compliance products for blockchain companies and financial institutions
- Design, develop, and deliver sales proposals and presentations on product benefits
- Self-generate leads by contacting prospective clients by telephone, cold call premise visits, networking, and industry events.
- Maintain all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information.
- Attend all sales meetings and training sessions as required by management.
What makes you a great addition to the team?
Merkle Science has a meritocratic culture, so not meeting any of these pointers below does not affect your candidacy in any negative way. However, in general, it helps to have
- Fluent in English and German
- At least 2-4 years of prior sales experience
- Prior startup experience or experience at a boutique firm is a big plus
- Previous compliance/finance/blockchain experience is a big plus
- Proven sales track record
- Exceptionally strong relationship and people management capabilities
- A creative problem solver, results driven and self-motivated
- Possesses a resilient personality and reacts well under pressure
- High emotional intelligence and independent thinker
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise workload and use time effectively
- Ability to handle changing requirements and unforeseen problems rapidly and positively
Well Being, Compensation and Benefits
We care about your well-being. Along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, numerous Learning & development initiatives where Merkle Science invests in employee development, and working hours that we have not heard a single complaint against. We respect your weekends too. We regularly host team-building sessions and encourage discussions around mental well-being as well.
On the compensation front, We admire the talent and believe in rewarding people for their inputs. Compensation is best in class, along with generous equity, and the whole process will be transparent from the very minute we speak to you.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board