We are the catalysts enabling crypto companies — trailblazers and disruptors which are pushing the boundaries of innovation — to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals, entities, and services may transact with crypto safely.
- Accounts receivables, including payment application, account reconciliation and invoice issuance, as required
- Accounts payable management of all vendor invoices, ensuring proper approval, general ledger coding and timely payments
- Procurement management, including queue management, ensuring proper approvals are obtained and general ledger coding accuracy
- Expense report oversight and auditing for policy adherence
- Vendor communication and follow up for invoices, periodic statements and managing other vendor communication.
- Tracking of all incoming service requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting with month-end, quarter-end & financial year-end activities for multiple entities and consolidation, as required.
- Assisting the team with implementation of financial controls and monitoring adherence to those controls
- A degree in accounting, finance or related field OR 2+ years prior experience working in an accounting capacity, using some accounting software/ERP such as Quickbooks, Xero, SAP or Netsuite
- Excellent organisational skills with keen attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast paced working environment with tight deadlines and limited oversight
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, G-Suite tools, esp G-Sheets & Excel
- A fast learner should be able to pick up new software and familiarise themselves with company processes quickly
- Prior startup experience is a big plus
Desired Skills and Experience
Accounting,Auditing,Finance,Budgeting,Chartered Accountant,External Audit,Financial Analysis,Financial Reporting,Internal Audit,MIS,Payroll Management,QuickBooks,Tally