Customer Success Manager
We are the catalysts enabling crypto companies — trailblazers and disruptors which are pushing the boundaries of innovation — to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals, entities, and services may transact with crypto safely.
About Merkle Science
Merkle Science envisions a world powered by crypto. We are creating the infrastructure necessary to ensure the safe and healthy growth of this market, now at a $2 Trillion market cap. We are trailblazers and disruptors who are pushing the boundaries of innovation — to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals and corporations can transact with crypto safely.
Backed by leading venture capital firms, we enable businesses to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals, entities, and services may transact with crypto safely. Our solutions provide next-generation crypto threat detection, risk management, and compliance for businesses, banks, and government agencies. We are a global company with offices in Singapore, London, Bangalore, and New York.
What You Will Do
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers.
- Customer champion within Merkle Science who will work closely with the product team to advocate for key requirements of customers and identify new opportunities.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product.
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships.
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams.
What You Should Have
- Fluent in English.
- At least 4+ years of prior account management experience.
- Previous compliance/finance/blockchain experience is a big plus.
- Proven sales track record Exceptionally strong relationship and people management capabilities.
- A creative problem solver, results driven and self-motivated.
- Possesses a resilient personality and reacts well under pressure.
- High emotional intelligence, well organized with the ability to prioritize workload and use time effectively.
- Ability to handle changing requirements and unforeseen problems rapidly and positively.
Well Being, Compensation and Benefits
We care about your well-being. Along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, learning & development initiatives and hours that are designed to provide work/life balance. We regularly host team-building sessions and encourage discussions around mental health.
We reward talent and believe in acknowledging people for their contributions. We offer industry-leading compensation, along with generous equity. As a rapidly growing business, there are endless opportunities to grow your career with Merkle Science.