Digital Marketing Manager – UKExpired
We are the catalysts enabling crypto companies — trailblazers and disruptors which are pushing the boundaries of innovation — to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals, entities, and services may transact with crypto safely.
Team and Role
Merkle Science envisions a world powered by crypto. We are creating the infrastructure necessary to ensure the safe and healthy growth of this market, now at a $2 Trillion market cap. We are trailblazers and disruptors who are pushing the boundaries of innovation — to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals and corporations can transact with crypto safely. We are a global company with offices in Singapore, London, Bangalore, and New York.
This role provides the right candidate with the opportunity to play a fundamental role in Merkle Science’ geographic expansion. The company is seeking an experienced marketeer to create and execute programs which build brand awareness, drive thought leader status and generate demand for the company’s solutions in EMEA and APAC
What will you do?
- Working closely with the Director of International Marketing to plan, execute and measure marketing strategies in EMEA and APAC.
- Building brand awareness and thought leader status with target audiences, partners, influencers and investors in partnership with the PR and communications team and where needed by local agencies.
- Working across multiple channels to communicate Merkle Science’s value proposition and differentiators at scale in the competitive market.
- Creating and executing innovative multi-channel demand generation campaigns to enable sales to meet revenue targets in partnership with the wider Merkle Science marketing team.
- Creating sales tools and marketing content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts to support the end-to-end client journey.
- Growing and building our partnership network to support our commercial objectives.
- Managing relationships with 3rd party agencies, partners, vendors and influencers
- Planning and executing world class events and webinars.
- Working closely with sales to ensure that marketing leads are evaluated and progressed through the client buying process.
What makes you a great addition to the team?
- Fluent in English.
- At least 2-5 years of prior marketing / product experience
- Experience in analytical problem solving and quantitative analysis
- Ability to lead analyses, track metrics, build strategic insights and find creative ways to optimize performance
- Ability to work in a fast-changing, cross-functional environment, while maintaining an entrepreneurial approach and building rapport with ease
- Ability to take complex topics and create compelling narratives for different audiences
- Excellent project management and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent spoken, written, and presentation communication skills
- Prior startup experience or experience at a boutique firm is a big plus
- Previous compliance/fintech/blockchain experience is a big plus.
- Experience in Hubspot and/or Salesforce is advantageous
Well Being, Compensation and Benefits
We care about your well-being. Along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, numerous learning & development initiatives where Merkle Science invests in employee development, and working hours that we have not heard a single complaint against. We respect your weekends too. We regularly host team-building sessions and encourage discussions around mental well-being as well.
On the compensation front, we admire talent and believe in rewarding people for their inputs. Our compensation is best in class, and the whole process will be transparent from the very minute we speak to you.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board