Director, Product EngineeringExpired
We are the catalysts enabling crypto companies — trailblazers and disruptors which are pushing the boundaries of innovation — to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals, entities, and services may transact with crypto safely.
What will you do?
- You will have a strategic and technical role within the team
- Strategically, you will be required to hire an engineering team, set goals for the team, and manage help with prioritisation of projects internally.
- Technically, you will be required to help build and maintain new products by working with our product teams to identify requirements, monitor security, performance and reliability of products, and help the engineering team plan and meets its development objectives.
- Be responsible for identifying the most effective technology and stacks to solve complex problems.
- Ensure that we are following best engineering practises such as high-code quality engineering, rigorous QA before release, containerisation etc.
- Manage a team of 15-20 backend, frontend, devops and QA engineers
- Manage projects end to end by overseeing front-end and back-end development teams and their projects
- Ensure compliance with cybersecurity guidelines and ensure strong data protection measures are put in place
- Design strategies for future development projects based on the company’s overall objectives and resources
- Finding and implementing new ways to improve cost-efficiency
- Identifying new potential technology partners and vendors and developing our relationships with them
- Support our business teams and product teams on Sales calls and Product Discovery calls. Our team is spread across Bangalore, Singapore, London and New York
What makes you a great addition to the team?
- Extensive experience with Cloud platforms and technologies on AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Prior experience in a senior leadership role where you have managed a software engineering team
- Prior experience with a VC backend, high paced startup is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 5+ years of Engineering Management experience
Other information you may want to consider
We will be flexible for the rest of the pandemic and work remotely; however, we are not a remote-first company, and the work location would be Bangalore when things settle. The team at Merkle is heavily driven by growth, and if you would like to, there will be numerous opportunities to experiment.
Well Being, Compensation and Benefits
We care about your well-being. Along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, numerous Learning & development initiatives where Merkle Science invests in employee development, and working hours that we have not heard a single complaint against. We respect your weekends too. We regularly host team-building sessions and encourage discussions around mental well-being as well.
On the compensation front, We admire the talent and believe in rewarding people for their inputs. Compensation is best in class, and the whole process will be transparent from the very minute we speak to you.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board