Manager – Data ScienceExpired
We are the catalysts enabling crypto companies — trailblazers and disruptors which are pushing the boundaries of innovation — to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals, entities, and services may transact with crypto safely.
About Merkle Science
We are known industry-wide for our predictive crypto risk & intelligence platform’s best-in-class user experience and unmatched customizability. Our solutions provide next-generation crypto threat detection, risk management, and compliance for businesses, banks, and government agencies.
Our growing solution suite includes transaction screening and wallet monitoring, crypto crime investigation tools, enhanced due diligence and entity reporting, and crypto compliance and investigation training.
Backed by leading venture capital firms Darrow Holdings, Kraken Ventures, Uncorrelated Ventures, Digital Currency Group, Fenbushi Capital, Kenetic, Lunex Ventures and the Singapore Government-supported deep technology fund, SGInnovate, we enable businesses to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals, entities, and services may transact with crypto safely.
Team and Role
Merkle Science envisions a world powered by crypto. We are creating the infrastructure necessary to ensure the safe and healthy growth of this market, now at a $2 Trillion market cap. We are trailblazers and disruptors who are pushing the boundaries of innovation — to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals and corporations can transact with crypto safely. We are a global company with offices in Singapore, London, Bangalore, and New York.
What will you do?
- Manages a high performing team of 4-8 data scientists who are developing cutting edge AI/ML models to solve problems in the BlockChain/CryptoCurrency Space.
- Attract, develop and retain talented advanced AI/ML professionals to enhance the capability of the team.
- Manages the development & execution of individual data science projects and roadmaps.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams for development & execution of data science projects. Post implementation presents outcomes & further enhancements to relevant stakeholders.
- Help the Data Scientists on developing heuristics, algorithms and models to deanonymize entities on public blockchains.
- Gathering requirements from product managers/customers and formulating AI/ML solutions.
- Collaborate with research institutions on cutting edge AI/ML blockchain research in the fraud detection/AML domain.
What are we looking for?
- 10+ years of overall experience designing, building, and leading the delivery of Data and Analytics solutions using industry standard data platforms and analytics tools
- Must have 3+ years of experience in managing a team of high quality Data Scientists.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing Data Science solutions with Machine Learning algos like Regression, Decision Trees, Ensembling techniques, Clustering, Bayesian Models
- Relevant experience with open source frameworks and tools like Python, Pytorch, TensorFlow, Scikit Learn, Pandas, NumPy, Spacy, Cloudera Data Science workbench for model building and deployment
- Strong ML data engineering skills to source, process, curate data to be used by machine learning models; feature engineering involving all types of data
- Hands-on experience with MLOps frameworks.
What process do we follow? (<2 weeks)
- Application: We will keep it simple. You can apply directly through our job portal. All we ask for is a Resume. Additional Portfolio links such as Github, Medium or a Personal website are welcome
- Screening: We will screen your profile and get back with a decision within a week.
- Interviews: We will have two rounds of interviews. Round one (30mins) will focus on getting to know each other better and identifying if this could work for both of us. Round two (60mins) is a technical round where we will review your prior experience and discuss how you would build frontend systems to solve a problem we will introduce on call.
- Meet the Team: Culture-Fit is essential for both you and us. So we always go the extra mile, and you will meet two other colleagues on the team who you would be working with. Here, you could discuss questions on stack, culture and some other things you might be interested in if you had a consideration for a new role.
- Offer Rollout: If all looks well, we will open a bottle of champagne.
Other information you may want to consider
- We will be flexible for the rest of the pandemic and work remotely; however, we are not a remote-first company, and the work location would be Bangalore when things settle.
Well Being, Compensation and Benefits
We care about your well-being. Along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, numerous Learning & development initiatives where Merkle Science invests in employee development, and working hours that we have not heard a single complaint against. We respect your weekends too. We regularly host team-building sessions and encourage discussions around mental well-being as well.
On the compensation front, We admire the talent and believe in rewarding people for their inputs. Compensation is best in class, along with generous equity, and the whole process will be transparent from the very minute we speak to you.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board