We are the catalysts enabling crypto companies — trailblazers and disruptors which are pushing the boundaries of innovation — to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals, entities, and services may transact with crypto safely.
What will you do?
- Design intuitive solutions for complex problems using any combination of process flows, wireframes, storyboards, documentation, visual mockups, and prototypes
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers throughout the product development process
- Work with other designers on the team to contribute, expand, and document our growing design system
- Partner with product managers and designers to conduct and facilitate user research and validation
- Use data and customer feedback from research to support various design and product decisions
- Participate in design reviews to share and respectfully critique work with fellow designers
- Articulate your design solutions to stakeholders, peers, and executives for review and feedback
- Actively find ways to improve the Merkle Science platform and customer experience
What are we looking for?
- 1-2+ years of experience working as a product designer on a SaaS product in the B2B space
- 1-2+ years of experience working in a startup environment
- Familiarity with Figma and the ability to utilize auto-layout, components, and variants
- You have a strong interest in reducing complex problems to scalable, easy-to-use, and understandable products
- You possess a strong appreciation for design principles, especially ones of simplicity and consistency
- You are a highly effective communicator who can use a combination of Slack, Loom, and various documentation tools to communicate with teammates
- You welcome the challenge of going outside your comfort zone to take on new challenges and ask hard questions
- You have a keen eye for detail and continuously push your designs to the highest fidelity when the time is right
Well Being, Compensation and Benefits
We care about your well-being. Along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, learning & development initiatives and hours that are designed to provide work/life balance. We regularly host team-building sessions and encourage discussions around mental health.
We reward talent and believe in acknowledging people for their contributions. We offer industry-leading compensation, along with generous equity. As a rapidly growing business, there are endless opportunities to grow your career with Merkle Science.