QA & Automation EngineerExpired
We are the catalysts enabling crypto companies — trailblazers and disruptors which are pushing the boundaries of innovation — to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals, entities, and services may transact with crypto safely.
What will you do?
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Work with the product and engineering teams to ensure on time releases of sprint objectives
- Design and develop test scripts (Functional tests, performance tests, API tests, UI / UX testing, etc) through the use of open-source test automation frameworks such as TestCafe, Locust, Cucumber etc
- Ensure full understanding of the issues/bugs found and communicate the same to the engineering team
What are we looking for?
- While we do not have a strict list of requirements for candidates interested in this role, some indicators that you would fit this role and our engineering culture are :
- Prior experience of a few years (3+ years) with building test automation using open source tools.
- Prior experience working with a young and fast growing startup.
- Understanding of QA methodologies, bug life cycle and processes.
- Understanding of Web Technologies like HTTP, REST.
- Experience in any programming language, preferably python.
- Knowledge of Database concepts and query languages like SQL
- Excellent team working and communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn.
What process do we follow? (<2 weeks)
- Application: We will keep it simple. You can apply directly through our job portal. All we ask for is a Resume. Additional Portfolio links such as Github, Medium or a Personal website are welcome
- Screening: We will screen your profile and get back with a decision within a week.
- Interviews: We will have two rounds of interviews. Round one (30mins) will focus on getting to know each other better and identifying if this could work for both of us. Round two (60mins) is a technical round where we will review your prior experience and discuss how you would build systems to solve a problem we will introduce on call.
- Meet the Team: Culture-Fit is essential for both you and us. So we always go the extra mile, and you will meet two other colleagues on the team who you would be working with. Here, you could discuss questions on stack, culture and some other things you might be interested in if you had a consideration for a new role.
- Offer Rollout: If all looks well, we will open a bottle of champagne.
Other information you may want to consider
- We will be flexible for the rest of the pandemic and work remotely; however, we are not a remote-first company, and the work location would be Bangalore when things settle.
Well Being, Compensation and Benefits
We care about your well-being. Along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, numerous Learning & development initiatives where Merkle Science invests in employee development, and working hours that we have not heard a single complaint against. We respect your weekends too.
On the compensation front, We admire the talent and believe in rewarding people for their inputs. Compensation is best in class, and the whole process will be transparent from the very minute we speak to you.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board