Sales Development Representative -APAC
We are the catalysts enabling crypto companies — trailblazers and disruptors which are pushing the boundaries of innovation — to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals, entities, and services may transact with crypto safely.
About Merkle Science
Merkle Science envisions a world powered by crypto. We are creating the infrastructure necessary to ensure the safe and healthy growth of this market, now at a $2 Trillion market cap. We are trailblazers and disruptors who are pushing the boundaries of innovation — to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals and corporations can transact with crypto safely.
Backed by leading venture capital firms, we enable businesses to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals, entities, and services may transact with crypto safely. Our solutions provide next-generation crypto threat detection, risk management, and compliance for businesses, banks, and government agencies. We are a global company with offices in Singapore, London, Bangalore, and New York.
What You Will Do
- Lead generation and prospecting of cryptocurrency companies and financial services firms.
- Mass outreach and pre-sales support for your sales managers.
- Attempting multiple online and eventually in-person events for prospecting and lead generation.
- Building multiple lists for outreach for the entire sales team with relevant contacts.
- Selling risk products to our prospective customers based in the Europe.
- Monitor sales metrics and manage the sales administration process.
- Liaise with product and tech about using customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products.
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement.
What You Should Have
- Fluent in English.
- At least 2 years of prior inside sales/SDR experience.
- Prior startup experience or experience at a boutique firm is a big plus.
- Previous compliance/finance/blockchain experience is a big plus.
- Proven record for high volume, new opportunity discoveries and appointment scheduling.
- Exceptionally strong relationship and people management capabilities.
- A creative problem solver, results driven and self-motivated.
- Must be resilient, flexible and react well under pressure.
- High emotional intelligence.
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize workload and use time effectively.
- Ability to handle changing requirements and unforeseen problems rapidly and positively.
Well Being, Compensation and Benefits
We care about your well-being. Along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, learning & development initiatives and hours that are designed to provide work/life balance. We regularly host team-building sessions and encourage discussions around mental health.
We reward talent and believe in acknowledging people for their contributions. We offer industry-leading compensation, along with generous equity. As a rapidly growing business, there are endless opportunities to grow your career with Merkle Science.