Senior Product Marketing Manager
We are the catalysts enabling crypto companies — trailblazers and disruptors which are pushing the boundaries of innovation — to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals, entities, and services may transact with crypto safely.
What will you do?
- Working with the Marketing Director and business stakeholders to develop and iterate product positioning, unique value proposition, and messaging that differentiates Merkle Science in the market.
- Developing the go-to-market strategy for each solution (launches and upgrades) using insights from market research, customer data, business and personal needs – prioritizing initiatives based on business impact.
- Defining the go-to-marketing objectives and success metrics – which will include collaborating with analytics, sales and product teams to size opportunities and segments, as well as measure the success of campaigns.
- Owning and executing product marketing campaigns – quickly developing the domain knowledge, technical expertise, and understanding of our target personas to effectively promote our solutions, including (but not limited to) the production of white papers, product fact sheets, video, emails, landing pages, blogs and brochures.
- Conducting detailed competitor research and sharing insights with relevant business units to inform marketing strategies and tactics, sales strategy and product roadmap.
- Owning and delivering sales enablement tools to support the end-to-end product client buying process, including but not limited to battle cards, presentation decks and competitor insights.
- Collaborate across business units – this role will require the successful candidate to build strong relationships with the engineering, product, and sales teams.
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years of product marketing experience, ideally working on B2B SaaS products and/or crypto/risk management/cybersecurity.
- Strong bias to action – we are a rapidly scaling company and the successful candidate will be able keep pace with the rapid evolution of our technology and solution set.
- Ability to build effective relationships with business stakeholders.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills: the successful candidate will be expected to write marketing and sales collateral with minimal oversight.
- Ability to take complex topics and create compelling narratives for target audiences.
- Expertise at understanding highly technical customers and their needs.A basic understanding of our product’s core concepts (cryptocurrencies, crypto crime, and cybersecurity) is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-changing, cross-functional environment, while maintaining an entrepreneurial approach and building rapport with easeAbility to take complex topics and create compelling narratives for target audiences
Well Being, Compensation and Benefits
We care about your well-being. Along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, learning & development initiatives and hours that are designed to provide work/life balance. We regularly host team-building sessions and encourage discussions around mental health.
We reward talent and believe in acknowledging people for their contributions. We offer industry-leading compensation, along with generous equity. As a rapidly growing business, there are endless opportunities to grow your career with Merkle Science.