We are the catalysts enabling crypto companies — trailblazers and disruptors which are pushing the boundaries of innovation — to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals, entities, and services may transact with crypto safely.
Team and Role
Merkle Science envisions a world powered by crypto. We are creating the infrastructure necessary to ensure the safe and healthy growth of this market, now at a $2 Trillion market cap. We are trailblazers and disruptors who are pushing the boundaries of innovation — to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals and corporations can transact with crypto safely. We are a global company with offices in Singapore, London, Bangalore, and New York.
As a Senior Recruiter for our team, you will scout and engage with top talent and build the best competitive team across the globe.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment for Merkle Science team globally
- You will be closely associated with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and the criticality of each requirement.
- Providing guidance and support to hiring managers and recruiting team members
- Find, excite, and engage passive candidates. Screen resumes and interview candidates to make sure we attract and hire the best talent.
- You will follow the best recruitment practices and constantly work towards improving the same.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
What makes you a great addition to the team?
- 2-4 years of extensive hiring experience with 2+ years of hands-on Technology.
- Experience working in high-growth or early-stage Product
- You possess strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- You are passionate about ensuring that each candidate who interviews at Merkle Science has a unique and positive experience
- Must have strong time-management skills and ability to multitask
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic & eager to learn and take additional responsibilities.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment and a generalist do-what-it-takes mindset
Well Being, Compensation and Benefits
We care about your well-being. Along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, numerous learning & development initiatives where Merkle Science invests in employee development, and working hours that we have not heard a single complaint against. We respect your weekends too. We regularly host team-building sessions and encourage discussions around mental well-being as well.
On the compensation front, we admire talent and believe in rewarding people for their inputs. Our compensation is best in class, and the whole process will be transparent from the very minute we speak to you
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board