We are the catalysts enabling crypto companies — trailblazers and disruptors which are pushing the boundaries of innovation — to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals, entities, and services may transact with crypto safely.
We, in the Quality engineering team, ensure that our systems and applications stay healthy, monitored, automated with consistent performance. We are looking for motivated individuals with a sharp eye for detail, who can come up with a testing strategy. You should seize this opportunity if you have a passion for understanding software internals, debug problems, write automated tests, find and fix issues to improve the customer experience. Quality engineering team will work with Software Development Engineers, Data Engineers and product managers to understand features, technical implementation, and maintenance of the products.
What will you do?
- Design and develop test frameworks for functional test automation in UI and REST APIs.
- Orchestrate the testing framework for performance testing of all products.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities.
- Work with the product and data engineering teams to ensure on time releases of sprint objectives.
- Ensure full understanding of the issues/bugs found and co-ordinate to get things done.
What are we looking for?
- Prior experience of a few years (3+ years) with building test automation using open source tools.
- Experience in any programming language, preferably python.
- Knowledge of Database concepts and query languages like SQL.
- Prior experience working with a young and fast growing startup or product development company.
- Understanding of QA methodologies, Software product test life cycle and processes.
- Good track record of delivering automation solutions.
- A good team player with strong oral & communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn and adopt to any technology.
- Ability to build any test framework from scratch.
What process do we follow? (<2 weeks)
- Application: We will keep it simple. You can apply directly through our job portal. All we ask for is a Resume. Additional Portfolio links such as Github, Medium or a Personal website are welcome.
- Screening: We will screen your profile and get back with a decision within a week.
- Interviews: We will have two rounds of interviews. Round one (30mins) will focus on getting to know each other better and identifying if this could work for both of us. Round two (60mins) is a technical round where we will review your prior experience and discuss how you would build systems to solve a problem we will introduce on call.
- Meet the Team: Culture-Fit is essential for both you and us. So we always go the extra mile, and you will meet two other colleagues on the team who you would be working with. Here, you could discuss questions on stack, culture and some other things you might be interested in if you had a consideration for a new role.
- Offer Rollout: If all looks well, we will open a bottle of champagne.
Well Being, Compensation and Benefits
We care about your well-being. Along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, learning & development initiatives and hours that are designed to provide work/life balance. We regularly host team-building sessions and encourage discussions around mental health.
We reward talent and believe in acknowledging people for their contributions. We offer industry-leading compensation, along with generous equity. As a rapidly growing business, there are endless opportunities to grow your career with Merkle Science.