Chief Financial OfficerExpired
We unlock your data from existing systems and move it from a private to a public database; the blockchain. Here you have no reliance on external parties and you truly own your own data.
At mintBlue, we are advocates of protocols instead of platforms. The use of protocols on a public shared database enables interoperability without data duplication. This increases data integrity, security and traceability. These are the ingredients for a healthier, more sustainable internet.
About the job
As the CFO you’ll be in charge of all things finance related, providing strategic recommendations to the CEO. At mintBlue we invest in our people and we’re looking for someone who is willing to grow the company with us.
Our business model is probably something you haven’t seen before, so intrinsic motivation to learn and a high level of curiosity is key to be successful in this role!
What you’ll be doing
- Take lead in Series A and future investment rounds
- Determine the viability of new business models
- Professionalise our financial processes and reporting
- Accounting & Business Analytics
You are hands-on, strategic and love to learn on the job. You’re transparent in your communication, open to new ideas and value integrity above all else.
We’re looking for someone who complements our leadership team and brings their own personality and ideas to mintBlue.
- Proven experience with managing funding rounds
- Proven experience in strategic financial modelling
- Proven experience with financial reporting
things that make your application stand out
The following criteria are not required but could differentiate your from other candidates. Don’t worry if you don’t meet these, we’re still happy to hear from you!
- Previous startup & scaleup experience
- Experience identifying new revenue streams
- Great organisational and leadership skills
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent team player and communicator
- A degree in finance or economics
- Fluency in Dutch
What mintBlue offers
- Working in an ambitious environment with lots of opportunities for personal & professional development
- Working with a team that trusts your abilities, giving you a high level of autonomy in the way you do your work
- Competitive salary and stock options
- A flexible holiday policy
- A full-time contract (36-40h)
- A central office in Amsterdam (Spaces de Walvis) with a view over the canals
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board