We unlock your data from existing systems and move it from a private to a public database; the blockchain. Here you have no reliance on external parties and you truly own your own data.
At mintBlue, we are advocates of protocols instead of platforms. The use of protocols on a public shared database enables interoperability without data duplication. This increases data integrity, security and traceability. These are the ingredients for a healthier, more sustainable internet.
- We make blockchain integration easy.
- We focus on business value, not speculation.
- mintBlue started in a hackathon in New York in Q4 2020.
- We launched Europe’s first large-scale blockchain solution with VISMA | yuki called NFT Invoicing.
- Our vision is to become the integrity infrastructure for an honest internet.
- The web will move from platform to protocol businesses, eliminating the need to trust the middle-man while cutting cost and increasing efficiency.
About the job
As our front-end lead you will be the driver behind establishing mintBlue’s platform as an industry-leading developer experience. You will help delight blockchain developers with sleek interfaces and intuitive visualizations that make their lives easier. Your work will be the first thing users see, and will define the blockchain development experience for developers and enterprises globally. The role will entail owning the consumer-facing product strategy together with the CEO as well as the development team.
- Define the vision for the frontend frameworks and user experience.
- Design and ship intuitive user experiences and new product functionality using well-designed frontend software components
- Develop and contribute to best practices for frontend systems with a focus on usability and performance
- Support Marketing with Assets
Who are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in any related development field
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Ability to think analytically and strategically
- Creative and feeling for aesthetics
- Ability to find the right balance between perfection and shipping quickly
- Create, Develop and own the front-end
- Proficiency with TypeScript, React or other frontend frameworks, HTML/CSS, and application development
- Experience owning, shipping, and iterating on user-facing products and web applications with large user bases
- Follow a given OKR structure
What mintBlue offers
- working in a young ambitious team that trusts you
- competitive salary and flexible holidays
- A full-time contract (36-40h)
- output driven instead of time driven
- flexible work routine: work from home as well as office
- mintBlue HQ is in Spaces de Walvis, a beautiful part of Amsterdam with a view over the canals
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board