Senior Back-End Developer
We unlock your data from existing systems and move it from a private to a public database; the blockchain. Here you have no reliance on external parties and you truly own your own data.
At mintBlue, we are advocates of protocols instead of platforms. The use of protocols on a public shared database enables interoperability without data duplication. This increases data integrity, security and traceability. These are the ingredients for a healthier, more sustainable internet.
About the job
As the senior backend developer of our exciting and expanding scale-up you’ll be working on the design, code and documentation of our API and SDK. You’ll work in an exiting, high-end team and work closely with our CTO, Sven. Get in touch when you want to work at a young, exciting scale-up, join a very enthousiastic, knowledgable team working in the rapidly growing blockchain space.
- Design, code, verify, document and test the mintBlue platform.
- Improve monitoring for our infrastructure and services
- Find new ways to improve our development process
- Design and improve relational database models
- Develop our API and SDK
Who are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in any related development field
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Ability to think analytically and strategically
- Resilience and tolerance for change/ambiguity
- Team player and open mindset
- Knowledge about / experience with:
– Stripe API integration
You’ll stand out from the crowd if you
- Experience with Stripe, ELK stack, Prometheus/Grafana
- Experience with Bitcoin, Cryptography (Chaha20, AES), Digital Signatures (ECDSA)
What mintBlue offers
- working in a young ambitious team that trusts you
- competitive salary and flexible holidays
- A full-time contract (36-40h)
- output driven instead of time driven
- flexible work routine: work from home as well as office
- mintBlue HQ is in The Beacon, a beautiful part of Antwerp with a view over De Schelde