Manager, Enterprise Risk – Technology RiskExpired
MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. We proudly serve and respond to the needs of our clients in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors. Through partner-led engagements, we provide a collaborative, cost-effective approach to doing business and personalized strategies to help people and organizations succeed across the country and around the world.
Inspirational, innovative and entrepreneurial – this is how we describe our empowered teams. Combine your passion with purpose and join a culture that is thriving in the face of change.
Make an impact with our Enterprise Risk – Technology Risk team as a Manager. This diverse team of professionals utilizes leading-edge industry knowledge to assist clients in mitigating risk. As a trusted advisor, you’ll identify and address enterprise issues, evaluate the design and effectiveness of IT controls and optimize system design to mitigate clients’ risk of system interruption.
MNP is proudly Canadian. Providing business strategies and solutions, we are a leading national accounting, tax and business advisory firm in Canada. Entrepreneurial to our core, our talented team members transcend obstacles into opportunities and are successfully transforming mid-market business practices.
- Lead planning and delivery of enterprise risk and management consulting engagements such as risk assessments, internal audits, IT/systems audits, performance and controls improvement, developing risk management policies, frameworks and strategies across a range of industries
- Determine engagement scope, programs, criteria and procedures
- Execute walkthroughs and control testing; document, assess, recommend and implement improvements to processes and control frameworks
- Manage engagement planning and scheduling as well as project financials (budgets, WIP, timely billing, collection, variance recognition)
- Provide industry and technical expertise through client interactions, research and analysis, reports, technical work, management presentations, proposals and other high-quality deliverables
- Identify innovative ways to deliver added value to clients; ensure client needs are met and that relationships grow and develop
- Maintain high quality control and apply specialized knowledge to anticipate, identify and address issues or key risks relevant to the client’s business
- Network in the local business community, consider business development opportunities and lead the preparation and delivery of competitive proposals to meet client needs
- Mentor, motivate and coach team members towards professional and personal development by setting clear expectations, providing feedback and conducting performance reviews
- Maintain flexibility to travel, as necessary
Skills and Experience
- Completion of a CPA, CIA, CISA, or CGAP is considered an asset (completion of other relevant designations in risk management, technology risk, or privacy is considered an asset)
- Master’s degree in business or other risk management designation is considered an asset
- 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience, most of which is in risk management, internal audit, or accounting/finance
- Experience in innovative technology such as blockchain or AI/machine learning is considered an asset
- Experience leading projects start to finish while managing the work of one (or many) team members is considered an asset
- Experience contributing to thought leadership activities (publishing work, presenting, etc.) would be considered an asset
- Experience identifying and quantifying threats, risks and opportunities as well as interviewing clients and being able to understand and document risks, root causes, impacts, and mitigation
- Experience in business and practice development
- Willing to learn and employ data analytics
- Proven people management, relationship building and leadership skills
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our [email protected] program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible ‘Dress For Your Day’ environment and more!
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board