nChain believes the world should be able to trust in the data upon which it relies.
A quick overview
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and assist with day-to-day operations. The ideal candidate will be a problem solver who has excellent communication skills and impeccable attention for detail.
This role will be based in our superb London Offices, working alongside the EA to the Chief Science Officer. They will execute administrative tasks with diligence, accuracy and discretion in order to ensure effective and efficient support to day-to-day operations and tasks.
If you have previous experience as an administrative assistant, we would love to meet you!
We expect you to
- Booking appointments
- Diary and schedule management
- Booking travel arrangements for employees and liase with the travel agent to ensure that it runs smoothly
- Assist with visa applications
- Making arrangements for Conferences including liaising with organisers and communicating details to the relevant people
- Communicating with publicists and the media
- Patent documentation preparation and sending off to the relevant people
- Documentation filing and organisation
We are looking for
- Relevant experience as an administrative assistant
- Experience of booking travel bookings
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task