Brand and Content ManagerExpired
nChain believes the world should be able to trust in the data upon which it relies.
At nChain, two days will never be the same and will include the following tasks.
- Creating a range of content to support the campaign, product marketing and the brand
effort including thought leadership, brochures etc.
- Own and execute the brand and content strategy
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand affinity
- Find PR opportunities, partnerships, and campaigns that would help grow and elevate
the brand working closely with our Communications Team
- Develop and implement brand guidelines
- Manage multiple agencies to support the brand and content effort
- Support the company in the development of the brand strategy and work with Design
Team on the creative development.
- Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements
- Create messaging frameworks to help steer campaigns and product go to market plans
- Work closely with design team on brand guidelines and messaging
- Line management responsibilities
Experience and requirements we are looking for.
Experience & Requirements
- Excellent writing capability
- Relationship building / networking – establish a rapport and build trust with key
- Understanding of brand management and development in a digital context.
- Experience at writing content for specific audiences and media
- Extensive experience of brand and content development, ideally gained in technology
- Creative flair and a passion to write engaging content across, long form content, blogs,
emails and website platforms
- Excellent attention to detail
- Agency management to produce longer form content for strategic campaigns including
- Strong relationship management skills
- Build tone of voice for marketing communications
- Business and Marketing acumen
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field such as Marketing, Communications or Journalism
- 3 years + in a managerial role.
- 5-10 years in a brand/content role
- Highly proficient in all MS Office packages and general understanding of Adobe creative
- Influencing skills – listening, questioning and summarising
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- Comfortable collaborating across departments within the business.
- A broad knowledge of media channels and landscape.
- Exceptional problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate the brand
- Lead content creation across demand generation and thought leadership
- Create and manage messaging frameworks to help steer internal and external audiences
- Multi-tasking – manages several tasks simultaneously
- Excellent content and copy writing skills/journalism
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board