nChain believes the world should be able to trust in the data upon which it relies.
What We Look For
We are looking for smart people who are able to work quickly with highly skilled peers. Our team is small and distributed but very high functioning. We need people who can self-start and solve problems on their own. They also need to collaborate with both internal and community stakeholders, while being an active team member in all stages of the development process as we work towards a shared vision. They need to participate in the requirements review and give valuable feedback to the business.
What We Offer
We are offering a competitive salary including excellent benefits on top:
- a pension match scheme of up to 5%
- private healthcare insurance, where dependents can be added
- Business travel insurance
- life assurance of 4 times the salary
- 25 days of holidays plus bank holidays
- flexible working
- workplace perks
- social activities
A Quick Overview (Communications Manager)
We are looking for a Communications Manager to join the nChain team. This is a unique and rare opportunity to be at the heart of executing an exciting and ambitious growth strategy that will shake the foundations of global business as blockchain adoption goes from niche technology to mainstream infrastructure.
The Communications Manager will report to the Director of Communications & Corporate Development and will be responsible for managing entire corporate communication across nChain and external communication with key stakeholders, including current and potential future investors.
This role will work with key stakeholders and C levels both within the organisation and across the ecosystem to help bridge the front-line communication, appropriate media channels and revenue growth.
The role will also be a lead contributor to partnering with key stakeholders to develop successful communication plan and build communication practices and skills.
This role will suit an individual who has diverse experience in setting and managing the communication strategy, influencing policy and directing corporate communication in a complex growth organisation.
You will have front line communications and communication strategy experience, supporting efforts to grasp complex ideas and translate them into corporate-friendly language.
In addition, you will be experienced in identifying problems in company processes and systems and in translating key metrics into actionable insights for the leadership team.
You will have demonstrable experience in successfully managing and developing a corporate communication in a product-focused organisation.
Experience & Requirements
- Overseeing all internal and external communications across global teams, ensuring its message is consistent and engaging
- Developing a company’s voice that’s in line with nChain’s branding and values
- Work closely with senior stakeholders devising and deploying communication plans and processes to boost long-term business success
- Develop and implement marketing and communications campaigns and strategies and monitor their success
- Define key performance indicators for each communications channel which will indicate a campaign’s level of success
- Develop key stakeholder’s confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy through a right communication strategy.
- Present monthly progress reports on KPI’s to executive leadership
- Help prepare the company’s Quarterly / Annual Reports
Knowledge & Skills
The candidate will have the following knowledge and skills:
- 7+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in working across finance, technology, or start-ups/scale-ups
- Exceptional management and people skills and proven success designing and executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns
- Demonstrated experience of business growth through the effective implementation of internal and external communication strategy
- Exceptional writing and communicative skills
- A fundamental understanding of or interest in blockchain technology and solutions
- Experience in engaging with C-level stakeholders and external parties
nChain is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board