Digital Marketing Manager – United KingdomExpired
nChain believes the world should be able to trust in the data upon which it relies.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for nChain’s online presence ensuring best practices with SEO, PPC, UX, link building strategy as well as integration with CRM and other tools.
- Maintain day to day management of the nChain website and be accountable for the website performance
- Add and enhance content and performance of the website, and bring new ideas to constantly improve and develop the nChain website
- Collaborate with the wider team to improve our organic presence, relevance and authority through website content and technical optimisations
- Enhance the look and feel, layout, content flow and features of the website working closely with our Design team
- Work with the nChain experts to develop new content as required
- Be the Marketing team’s technical authority and digital marketing expert
- Manage integrations between website, HubSpot and other apps.
- Define performance metrics and KPIs, implement necessary tracking mechanisms, manage reporting, and articulate insights and recommendations to stakeholders
- Work with digital agencies on building our strategies for keywords, SEO, and PPC.
- Establish a rapport and build trust with key stakeholders
- Keep up to date with current digital marketing trends and strategies
Experience and requirements we are looking for.
- Proven track record in end-to-end management of web properties eg. on WordPress
- Strong presentation and communication skills in presenting to senior stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- In-depth understanding and experience in Google Analytics, a/b testing, SEO and PPC
- In-depth understanding of marketing automation and CRM tools, in particular, HubSpot
- Share best practices in digital media, and apply learnings to optimise performance and form strategic recommendations
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Business and Marketing acumen ideally with a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business, or equivalent digital marketing experience
- 5-10 years of digital marketing
- A highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team and is readily adaptable to changing market and organisational requirements
- Multi-tasking – manages several tasks and stakeholders simultaneously
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly organised
- Analytical mind for gathering and sharing insights to develop successful digital campaigns
- Hands-on attitude, used to taking responsibility and being self-driven
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable collaborating across departments within the business
- A broad knowledge of media channels and landscape
- An appetite and passion for the latest marketing technologies, capabilities and opportunities, with a forward-looking perspective to test and use those tools in their own work
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board