Head of Legal – United Kingdom or SwitzerlandExpired
nChain believes the world should be able to trust in the data upon which it relies.
At nChain, two days will never be the same and will include the following tasks.
- Ensuring all members of the legal team work effectively
- Providing legal advice to the business and its leaders
- Identifying and mitigating legal risks
- Helping to draft, vet and negotiate contracts
- Conducting legal training for staff
- Advising on the legal implications of company policies and procedures
- Reporting on legal activities, risks and litigation
Experience and requirements we are looking for.
- A law degree and trained at a reputable law firm
- At least 5 years PQE
- At least 2 years in an in-house, commercially-minded legal team at a software-as-a-service company
- Experience managing direct reports is desirable
- Experience working with intellectual property rights is desirable
- Experience working with blockchain is desirable
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board