Kensei Customer Success ManagerExpired
nChain believes the world should be able to trust in the data upon which it relies.
Building on the blockchain is a tricky business and requires specific expertise. That’s why nChain developed Kensei, the platform that removes the complexity of writing and retrieving data from the blockchain.
Solution builders, those who realise value through building and operating products, services, and solutions, can use the Kensei platform to enhance their offering. Their solutions can benefit from leveraging two inherent, core attributes of blockchain: immutability and transparency, offering end clients confidence in their data.
nChain is looking for a Customer Success Manager to be the voice of Kensei customers. You will develop a high-level view of our customer life cycle and use this perspective to add value for our customers – and our company.
We expect you to
- Improve the product buying process
- Gather customer feedback on multiple milestones thought the customer journey (product demo, purchase, implementation, onboarding, adoption, support & renewal)
- Partners with the Account Management team to develop overall account plan and strategy including customer goals, preferred outcomes and pain points
- Help Product Manager in identifying unique features based on customer pain points
- Advocate for customers by connecting the clients’ wishes to the product roadmap and to nChain’s larger product strategy
- Educate customers how they are getting the most value from nChain products
- Host product demonstrations, tutorials, and webinars
- Maintain FAQ section of product pages
- Enhance overall customer experience
We are looking for
- 2+ years leading a service desk or customer service orientated support team
- 5+ years working in a service desk or customer support team
- Previous experience in SaaS/PaaS
- A record of working in a B2B environment
- Strong customer orientation
- The ability to develop and maintain a strong understanding of the product capabilities and technologies
- Proactive approach to customer issues
- Advanced listening and verbal communication skills to understand customer’s needs, and ability to respond clearly and concisely both verbally and written
- Enthusiast; strong work ethic with a positive mindset, and can-do attitude
- Influencing and negotiation skills
At nChain, two days will never be the same.
We are cultivating a strong social culture and are focused on provided benefits for our people.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board