Marketing Campaign ManagerExpired
nChain believes the world should be able to trust in the data upon which it relies.
At nChain, two days will never be the same and will include the following tasks.
- Develop and execute high-impact, integrated B2B demand generation programs to achieve revenue and pipeline goals.
- Work cross-functionally across the organisation including sales and other teams to design and orchestrate impactful, targeted marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for compiling regular reports on campaign performance.
- Improve campaign performance using data, lessons learnt and feedback from previous campaigns.
- Work with wider marketing & communications teams to create email copy and content for campaigns.
- Work closely with Sales to manage the HubSpot pipeline.
- Write, edit, and proofread copies of promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns.
- Manage agencies via briefing and project plans.
- Work within a budget.
- Contribute into campaign planning and strategy.
- Manage webinar programme.
- Manage with 3rd party media companies as part of campaigns.
- Manage 3rd party & proprietary events.
Experience and requirements we are looking for.
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience and proven track record in developing multi-channel campaigns (essential).
- HubSpot expert (essential).
- Excellent attention to detail (essential).
- Ability to manage multiple projects with intertwining deadlines while staying focused on the details.
- Great communication skills.
- Event management – including hosting webinars, organising proprietary events, and working with 3rd.
- Excellent project management.
- Agile working environment.
- SaaS marketing experience (desired).
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board