New Proposition Manager – United Kingdom
nChain believes the world should be able to trust in the data upon which it relies.
The New Propositions Manager will report to the Head of Product & Design having the following responsibilities:
- Helping to identify R&D project with high commercial and product feasibility.
- Bring Product Sprint ideas into business readiness delivering PoCs and MVPs.
- Documents and present MVP results to determine full product feasibility and market potential.
- Work with UX Researchers to assess the needs of users and develop personas and user journeys
- Work closely with engineering team to leverage algorithmic classifiers to ensure legal liabilities and content policy commitments at scale.
- Iterate on product process based on user feedback, tech constraints, etc.
- Help to drive product development process across a broad set of stakeholders.
- Research the current market for similar products and compare results to determine USP and product potential.
- Have the ability to quickly grasp and distil highly complex matters into clean, understandable solutions.
- Leading on user experience research capability
- Lead the strategic research vision for design team
- Champion UX research at every level of the company
- Drive research processes, focussing on what the organisation needs, leading to meaningful user-centred actions
Outcome of the job
- We like to judge success against outcomes. We would expect you to achieve the following headline outcomes after one year.
- Establish a user research process for validating commercial opportunities and external client projects
- Establish good working relationships with the commercial and strategy, design, and business development teams.
- Create a vision and tangible plan of expanding your capability across the organisation
Experience and requirements
- Strong experiences managing and leading multi-disciplinary teams.
- Technical expertise for Blockchain technologies and software.
- Ability to take the initiative to drive projects forward.
- Capability to articulate positions and advocate strategies/designs.
- Have an unrelenting passion for Bitcoin and product development.
- Ability to work with researchers to understand their technical work.
- Experience in developing MVP’s from PoC’s.
- Aptitude for identifying the commercial promise of a technical development.
- Ability to assess potential markets for product feasibility and USP.
- Demonstrable ability to assess, document and present product strengths and weaknesses.
- Ability to deliver quality work on a tight schedule.
Skills and experience
- Excellent collaborative skills.
- Capable of working in a loosely structured organization.
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication.
- Capable of interfacing with both R&D and product teams