nChain believes the world should be able to trust in the data upon which it relies.
The PMO Administrator will report to the PMO Lead based in our London Office and support the delivery of projects, programmes and portfolios.
This role will suit an individual who has a strong appreciation of the project management delivery cycle and working knowledge of Project Management tools.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to kick-start their PMO career in a growing flexible, and supportive team with strong career progression and lots to learn.
We expect you to
- Preparing and maintaining schedules for project and/or programme and/or portfolio activities and events, taking account of dependencies and resource requirements
- Consolidating and documenting the fundamental components of projects and/or programmes and/or portfolios (scope, schedule, resource requirements, budgets, risks, opportunities and issues, and quality requirements)
- Establishing and maintaining governance arrangements for the delivery of projects and/or programmes and/or portfolios, defining clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities, that align with organisational practice
- Administration of tools supporting the delivery of projects and/or programmes and/or portfolios. Including Harvest training and system administration and monitoring of the projects and budgets.
- Resource Management: Support the production of project level and management reports including overall progress and health of projects, status of milestones and deliverables across the portfolio, financial information about the budget, forecast, actuals, margins, etc.
A PMO Admin is also likely to be responsible for applying the following under supervision, in non-complex situations:
- Developing, implementing and updating resource allocation plans (other than finance) needed for projects and/or programmes and/or portfolios, taking account of availabilities and scheduling.
- Identifying and monitoring project and/or programme and/or portfolio risks (threats and opportunities), planning and implementing responses to them and responding to other issues that affect projects and/or programmes and/or portfolios.
- Managing stakeholders, taking account of their levels of influence and particular interests
- Establishing, and implementing where necessary, protocols to change the scope of projects and/or programmes and/or portfolios and updating configuration documents as required
Experience and Requirements
We are looking for
We are looking for a PMO Administrator with 1 years+’ experience of working in a PMO or structured development projects.
- IT Literate, particularly the MS Office Suite of programs
- Working knowledge of Project Management tools (non-specific)
- Good MS Excel skills including formulae building
- Solid understanding of software development projects
- Formal Project certification
- Good understanding of scrum/agile development.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Time Management
- Organisational skills including planning and forecasting
- Ability to learn quickly
At nChain, two days will never be the same.
We are cultivating a strong social culture and are focused on provided benefits for our people.
- 25 days of holidays + bank holidays.
- A pension match scheme of up to 5%.
- Private healthcare insurance, where dependents can be added.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life assurance of 4 times the salary.
- Exciting office culture
- Flexible working
- Employee benefits and rewards platfom