nChain believes the world should be able to trust in the data upon which it relies.
What We Look For
At nChain, we place great importance on ensuring our projects meet quality standards and are completed on time and within budget. As our PMO Administrator, you’ll be instrumental in helping to support PMO division including project reporting, financials, resourcing and designated project management of internal operational activities. We are looking for a PMO Administrator to coordinate project activities, including simple tasks and larger plans.
What We Offer
We are offering a competitive salary including excellent benefits on top:
- a pension match scheme of up to 5%.
- private healthcare insurance, where dependents can be added.
- Business travel insurance.
- life assurance of 4 times the salary.
- 25 days of holidays plus bank holidays.
- flexible working.
- workplace perks.
- social activities.
A Quick Overview (PMO Administrator)
The PMO Administrator will report to the PMO Lead and support the delivery of projects, programmes and portfolios. This role will suit an individual who has a strong appreciation of the project management delivery cycle and working knowledge of Project Management tools.
- Preparing and maintaining schedules for project and/or programme and/or portfolio activities and events, taking account of dependencies and resource requirements
- Consolidating and documenting the fundamental components of projects and/or programmes and/or portfolios (scope, schedule, resource requirements, budgets, risks, opportunities and issues, and quality requirements)
- Establishing and maintaining governance arrangements for the delivery of projects and/or programmes and/or portfolios, defining clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities, that align with organisational practice
- Administration of tools supporting the delivery of projects and/or programmes and/or portfolios. Including Harvest training and system administration and monitoring of the projects and budgets.
- Resource Management: Support the production of project level and management reports including overall progress and health of projects, status of milestones and deliverables across the portfolio, financial information about the budget, forecast, actuals, margins, etc.
- A PMO Administrator is also likely to be responsible for applying the following under supervision, in noncomplex situations:
- Developing, implementing and updating resource allocation plans (other than finance) needed for projects and/or programmes and/or portfolios, taking account of availabilities and scheduling.
- Identifying and monitoring project and/or programme and/or portfolio risks (threats and opportunities), planning and implementing responses to them and responding to other issues that affect projects and/or programmes and/or portfolios.
- Managing stakeholders, taking account of their levels of influence and particular interests
- Establishing, and implementing where necessary, protocols to change the scope of projects and/or programmes and/or portfolios and updating configuration documents as required
Experience & Requirements
We are looking for a PMO Administrator with 2 years+’ experience of working in a PMO or structured development projects.
- IT Literate, particularly the MS Office Suite of programs
- Working knowledge of Project Management tools (non-specific)
- Good MS Excel skills including formulae building
- Solid understanding of software development projects
- Formal Project certification
- Good understanding of scrum/agile development.
nChain is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board