nChain believes the world should be able to trust in the data upon which it relies.
PMO Officers are responsible for the maintenance of governance and the support of projects, helping to guarantee the success of the projects and the wider portfolio.
- Collaborate with the Market Intelligence Manager to generate insights and work to identify opportunities in the market.
- Work closely with Customer Success Manager to produce new use cases talking to prospects and existing customers.
- Coordinate work of Business Analysts and UX Researchers to capture system, business and user requirements.
- Collaborate with Engineering Delivery Manager to ensure critical deadlines are met whilst guiding them through blockers they might meet along the way.
- Create and maintain Kensei platform Roadmap taking inputs from different departments within the company and translating it into high level features.
- Establish yourself as the point of contact for the Kensei development process to ensure a smooth information flow with no miscommunications inside the team.
Experience & Requirements
- 5 years’ experience in a product management role within Enterprise Software Development organisation
- Track record in developing and launching enterprise grade products
- Experience in collaborating with a cross-functional teams in an effective manner
- Critical Thinking and Analytical Skills.
- Time Management.
- Communication Skills.
If you believe that this position suits you, than we kindly ask you to send us your CV.
nChain is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board